TAE PARK TAEKWONDO
at Journey Christian Church
The home of Traditional Taekwondo in Rochester, NY
- Tae Kwon Do at Journey is REAL WTF (World Taekwondo Federation), Chung Do Kwan Tae Kwon Do.
- We DO NOT lock you into a contract. We DO NOT tip-test to get more money. We DO NOT push you through the ranks when you’re not ready. We DO NOT teach Taekwondo for the money.
- Every single one of our instructors is home-grown from White belt, and is a VOLUNTEER. None of us get paid, because we teach for the love of the art, not for the money.
- Tae Kwon Do should be available to EVERYONE, not just those that can afford expensive schools. As a Not-For-Profit, our rates are about 1/5 of what you will find at other schools in the Rochester area. (See our Rate page for all published rates)
- Check out our White/Yellow Belt Special! 3 months of TKD, Uniform and 1st testing fee all for $70. Get it HERE and come to class!
- Everyone is welcome to attend Journey Taekwondo. You don’t need to be a member or even attend the church. We welcome anyone age 8 and over to try out our class.
Browse the website if you have questions, or just give Mr. Gartland a call if you have questions not answered here.
3955 Mt. Read Blvd
Rochester, NY 14606
Mr. Greg Gartland – Founder/Head Instructor