MID-SOUTH TAE KWON DO ASSOCIATION
13th ANNUAL NATIONAL SEMINAR, COLOR-BELT, & BLACK-BELT TESTING
MAIN FOCUS BASIC KICKING & BREAKING
MARCH 13TH & 14TH 2015
DYERSBURG STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
SPECIAL GUEST: GRAND MASTER INSTRUCTOR TAE ZEE PARK
9TH DEGREE BLACK-BELT
12 TIME NATIONAL & WORLD TAE KWON DO CHAMPION
PRESIDENT & FOUNDER TAE PARK TAE KWON DO OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
ALSO IN ATTENDANCE GRAND MASTER RICHARD WARREN
8TH DEGREE BLACK-BELT
VICE PRESIDENT OF TAE PARK TAE KWON DO & PRESIDENT OF WORLD CLASS TAE KWON DO
SEMINAR DIRECTOR & HOST
JUNIOR GRAND MASTER DENNIS LEWIS
PRESIDENT OF LEWIS INSTITUTE TAE PARK TAE KWON DO
MID-SOUTH TAE KWON DO ASSOCIATION
ALONG WITH OUR VERY DISTINGUISHED SPECIAL GUESTS GRAND MASTER TAE ZEE PARK AND GRAND MASTER RICHARD WARREN THERE WILL ALSO BE A HOST OF SEVERAL JUNIOR GRAND MASTER, SENIOR MASTER, AND MASTER INSTRUCTORS PRESENT AT THIS GREAT EVENT.
Note: The cost of the seminar package is $70.00 PER STUDENT which includes 5 authorized and approved Tae Park Tae Kwon Do Boards and a Certificate Of Participation included with the cost. The boards can be picked up at the seminar.
SPECIAL NOTE: Basic classes will consist of White Belt thru Green Belts and advanced classes will consist of Blue, Red, and Black-Belts. This works best for us and it just makes everything simple for the students and the instructors.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
FRIDAY MARCH 13TH 2015
- 8:00a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (12hrs. 30mins)
- 8:00a.m.—8:45a.m.—-Board pick-up and distribution— The boards can be picked up from Master Robert Klingbeil and Master Betty Henderson at Dyersburg State Community College in Dyersburg, Tennessee.
- 9:00a.m.—10:30 a.m.—–Grand Master Tae Zee Park will teach to all Master Instructors in The Special Aerobics Room.
- 9:00 a.m.—-Unlimited Time—–Grand Master Richard Warren will start intense interview with New Master Instructor Candidates.—-Note: This is tenative depending on if Sa Bum Nim allows New Master Instructors Testing either in Tennessee or anywhere else in the country.
- 8:45a.m.—9:00a.m.—-Master Robert Jones will discuss How TKD Helped Him With Positive Focus Concerning Major Injury(WHOLE GROUP 15MINS.)
Junior Grand Master Lynn Bernard will lead Exercise, Basic Pattern and Basic Kicking(WHOLE GROUP (1 hr.)
- 10:00a.m.—10:30a.m.—Master Matthew Klingbeil and Master Rachel Harsbarger will demonstrate New Basic Kicking Competition(WHOLE GROUP 30min.)
Grand Master Tae Zee Park Teaching To All Students in The Gym(1hr.)
Master James Heglund, Master Lemon Williams, Master Matthew Klingbeil, and Master Rachel Harshbarger will be teaching and discussing tournament rules and regulations to All Master Instructors in preparation for future Tae Park Tae Kwon Do Tournaments and Upcoming Michigan and Tennessee State Games. This class will take place in The Special Aerobics Room.
MASTERS, SENIOR MASTERS, JUNIOR GRAND MASTERS TEACHING.
Note: On Friday March 13th each group will have various time periods. Parents can be included in each group session. We will have about 2-3- minutes to change classes and please try and stay on schedule but please be understanding if a student has to go to the bathroom, or is sick etc., etc. Please do not punish the student with push-ups, etc.etc.
Note: Also if a particular Instructor is teaching please do not interrupt the Instructor. Please let the Instructor teach his or her respective class. This is just being PROFESSIONAL.
1.SENIOR MASTER MIKE HUFF—-Advanced Tae Kwon Do Waist Power used for Striking, Punching, etc., etc.,(1hr. 20mins.)
2.SENIOR MASTER BRIAN ANDERSON—-Advanced TKD Defense against a Gun & Knife(1hr. 20mins.)
3.JUNIOR GRAND MASTER JAMES RODGERS—–Advanced 2,3, On 1 Fighting(1hr. 20mins.)
4.MASTER SUSAN LOFQUIST & MASTER LARRY FEUERSTEIN—–Basic Using Your Waist And How To Use Your Waist To Create Forms(30 mins.)
5.MASTER DR. RACHEL HARSHBARGER AND ASSISTANT MS. CORNELIA HUNT—-Basic TKD Children’s Self-Defense(30mins.)
6.SENIOR MASTER WILLIAM GOLOMBISKY AND ASSISTANT MR. CONNIE ELAM—–Basic Elbow & Knee Break(30 mins.)
7.MASTER TERRY KING AND ASSISTANT MR. MARCUS KING—-Basic Striking, Punching, And Different Techniques using Life Size Target(30 mins.)
8.SENIOR MASTER PETER MAY—-Basic TKD Techniques In Street Clothes(30 mins.)
9.MASTER BRUCE PARK JR. & MR. CHARLES CALDWELL——Basic Knife Hand & Reverse Knife Hand Break Applied to TKD Self-Defense(30 mins.)
10.MASTER LEMON WILLIAMS—–Basic TKD Combinations(30 mins.)
11.MASTER TERRY WARMATH & ASSISTANT MR. SEBASTIAN ALONZO—Basic TKD Kicking Power(30 mins.)
- 4:30 p.m.—-4:50 p.m.—–Exercise And Cool Down—-Junior Grand Master Lynn Bernard(20 mins.)
- 4:50 p.m.—5:20 p.m.——CERTIFICATES(30 MINS.)
- 6:30 P.M.—-8:00 P.M.——Tae Park Tae Kwon Do National Organizational Black-Belt Testing—1st, 2nd, 3rd Dan Testing.
SATURDAY MARCH 14TH 2015
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS.
- 8:00a.m.—-7:30p.m.—–(11 hrs. 30 min.)
- 8:00 a.m.—–Unlimited Time—-Grand Master Richard Warren will Continue Intense Interview With New Master Instructor Candidates.
- 8:00 a.m.—-8:30 a.m.—-Junior Grand Master Lynn Bernard will Lead Exercises(Whole Group 30 mins.)
- 8:30 a.m.—10:00 a.m.—-Grand Master Tae Zee Park Teaching To All Students(1 hr. 30 mins.)
- 10:00 a.m.—-11:00 a.m.—-Junior Grand Master Lynn Bernard will teach Basic Jump Kicking Techniques(Whole Group 1 hr.)
- 11:00 a.m.—–11:30 a.m.—–Junior Grand Master Robert Barss will teach Focusing On Breathing, Strecthing, And Technique And How It Relates To Tae Kwon Do(White Belt—Green Belt 30 mins.)
- 11:30—-12 noon—–Master Troy Eckert—-Basic TKD Contact Kicking Drills Using Pads, Targets, etc., etc.(White Belt—-Green Belt 30 mins.)
- 11:00 a.m—-12 noon—-Junior Grand Master Mark Good will teach Tae Kwon Do Manners, And How To Address Various Ranks Of Instructors. Note: This class is for Blue, Red, And Black-Belts. The class will take place in The Special Aerobics Room(1 hr.)
- 12 noon—–1:00 p.m.—-LUNCH
- 1:00 p.m.—-3:00 p.m.—-MASTERS, SENIOR MASTERS, JUNIOR GRAND MASTERS TEACHING.
1.MASTER MATTHEW KLINGBEIL AND MASTER DON ROSS—–Basic 2 & 3 Step Sparring(30 mins.)
2.MASTER PATRICIA RAMOS —–Basic Women’s TKD Self-Defense(30 mins.)
3.MASTER RANDY WRONA—–Advanced TKD Self-Defense(1 hr.)
4.MASTER LARRY ARTHUR—–Advanced TKD Belt-Defense(1 hr.)
5.MASTER JOHN SANDERSON—-Basic How Tae Kwon Do Is For Your Whole Life And Central To Good Health(30 mins.)
6.MASTER HUONG TRAN—-BASIC TKD Self-Defense Against Larger Opponents(30 mins.)
- 3:00 p.m.—3:30 p.m.—–Exercise And Cool Down—–Junior Grand Master Lynn Bernard(30 mins.)
- 4:30 p.m.—–6:30 p.m.—–Tae Park TKD National Color-Belt Testing Begins(2 hrs.)
- 6:30 p.m.—-7:00p.m.——Gifts And Acknowledgements(30 mins.)
- 7:30 p.m.—Midnight——Dinner & Party
Note: The party will be held on campus at Dyersburg State Community College Student Commons Center.
The Seminar Package is $70 PER STUDENT.
Note: The Seminar Package will include 5 approved Tae Park TKD Boards And Certificate Of Participation at this Great Event. The boards can be purchased from Tae Park Products and can be picked up from Master Robert Klingbeil and Master Betty Henderson on March 13th 2015 from 8:00 a.m.—-8:45 a.m. at Dyersburg State Community College. Tae Park Products will donate $1 from every board sale to World Class Tae Kwon Do, Inc. our non-profit organization in order to help individuals and students for Travel & Academic Scholarship Support. Also all proceeds from The Seminar will be donated to WCTKD by Grand Master Tae Zee Park and Junior Grand Master Dennis Lewis.
Please make checks payable to Tae Park Tae Kwon Do.
Please mail checks and seminar applications by February 21st 2015 to:
MASTER BETTY HENDERSON
South Fulton, Tn. 38257
Master Henderson’s Cell Phone—-731-697-6071
Also please call me Junior Grand Master Lewis ANYTIME at: Home Phone—731-885-6749
Thank you so very much,